WITH SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PROGRAM SPONSOR
Enabling market-ready, water tech companies to scale and grow
The Water Council’s BREW 2.0 program is designed to help late-stage startup companies that are market-ready or have early sales to scale and grow. Companies with freshwater technologies or solutions are well-suited for BREW 2.0, such as AI, sensors or materials, hydropower, nutrient capture/reuse, treatment technologies or systems, etc.
PROGRAM & PERKS
- Selected applicants participate in two weeks of intensive, virtual training focused on growth topics, including team dynamics, marketing/branding, and pitch coaching and practice, plus facilitated customer meetings
- The program concludes with a pitch event to an audience of judges, industry leaders and investors
- Support continues after the two-week virtual program concludes through ongoing training opportunities
- A one-year complimentary membership to The Water Council, providing access to our extensive network that includes nearly 240 companies in the water tech industry, including distributors, manufacturers, engineering firms, design-build firms and OEMs, plus our global strategic partners and BREW portfolio alumni
- The investment you make in the program is your time, there’s no fee to participate and no equity stake
For more program details, check out our FAQs.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Great, it’s as simple as setting up a profile and completing the online application. Please note: Be ready to upload a brief ‘pitch’ video (3 minutes or less) with your submission so we can get to know your technology/team.
BREW 2.0 PROGRAM TIMELINE
See the at-a-glance program timeline below.